1 Year in Home Trial
How The One Year Sleep Trial Works
How Are Mattresses Returned?
Our large and experienced customer service team will work with you to coordinate the return, and will arrange pickup for you. There are no return shipping or restocking fees.
Although we can have the returned mattress picked up right away by a partner service, our priority is to have the mattress donated to a worthy local nonprofit or responsibly recycled. Yes, this takes a bit more coordination and effort, but we firmly believe it is the most responsible and sustainable choice.
We cannot and do not resell used mattresses.
What Exclusions Apply?
1. The mattress must be purchased directly from Snoozer Website or authorised retailers. You must be the original purchaser. The One-Year Sleep Trial is non-transferable.
2. If you finance your mattress via Bajaj Finance, you’ll receive a full refund for the mattress and shipping from us, but we cannot refund financing fees paid-to-date directly to Bajaj EMI.
3. Our sleep trial is limited to two of each particular product type per initial order. If you decide to exchange your mattress, it will end your sleep trial. If you return or exchange a mattress from any order, you are not eligible for an additional 1-year trial on future mattress orders.
4. Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or materials, including, but not limited to burns, cuts, tears, and/or liquid damage are not accepted.
5. There is a gradual loss of firmness once a mattress is used, this is a natural progression in the life cycle of mattress and is therefore not a criteria for a return.
6. Mold, odors, and/or discoloration caused by abnormal and inappropriate care, including, but not limited to liquid spills, improper ventilation and humid climates and/or areas where the mattress is exposed to excessive water or humidity.
7. Mattresses used directly on the floor are excluded, as the combination of body heat, restricted airflow, humidity and the proximity to existing bacterias on a floor may cause molds to form.